Pasta can get old after awhile, and since I was making Hungarian Pea Soup with Nokedli tonight, I decided to test out my spaetzle maker for the first time. While the gadget is simple in design, it more than serves its purpose. Each nokedli, or Hungarian dumpling, was uniform in size and texture. Best of all, the gadget grinded out four cups of dumplings in less than 10 minutes.
- Stainless steel design ensures durability and makes for easy clean up
- Comfortable Santoprene handle allows for steady grip
- Slide hopper along base to drop dumplings into pot
- Can be used to make German egg dumplings or Hungarian nokedli
Where to Buy
- You can purchase spaetzle makers at most cooking stores and at the Just a Taste Amazon Store.