Top 10 Recipes of 2012

Another year is almost in the books! And what a year it has been. There have been so many highlights over the past 12 months, from seeing Food Blogging For Dummies on store shelves to celebrating the fourth anniversary of the site.

And then there are the recipes, 71 to be exact, ranging from breakfast favorites and finger-friendly snacks to 30-minute dinners and fruit-filled desserts. Join me on a trip down memory lane as I countdown to 2013 with the Top 10 most popular recipes of 2012…

10. Banana and Nutella Stuffed French Toast

3. Nutella Waffle Sandwich Cookies

Nutella Waffle Sandwich Cookies

2. Salted Caramel Apple Hand Pies

Salted Caramel Apple Hand Pies

1. Cheesecake Brownie Bites

Cheesecake Brownie Bites

Craving more? Sign up for the Just a Taste newsletter for a fresh serving of content delivered every week to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for all of the latest updates.

11 Responses to “Top 10 Recipes of 2012”

Cassie | Bake Your Day — December 23, 2012 at 10:24 am

These are definitely some of my favorites of yours from this year! I am posting my favorites next week and had such a hard time picking out my favorites! Looking forward to 2013. Merry Christmas, Kelly!

Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar — December 23, 2012 at 6:38 pm

YES! I’m honestly in love with everything!!

SnoWhite @ Finding Joy in My Kitchen — December 23, 2012 at 9:02 pm

Great recipes – I really appreciate your recap as I just started reading mid-way through the year. I look forward to another year of delicious recipes!

If you are so inclined, come and link up your Countdown post on January 1 as part of our Countdown to 2013!

JulieD — December 24, 2012 at 12:31 pm

Wow and what a tasty year it has been for you!!! :D Love you, Kelly! Hope you have a beautiful Christmas and a happy 2013!! Hope we get to meet up and hang out again next year!!!

Maria M Triana — December 24, 2012 at 7:18 pm

Thank you very much for all those amazing recipes that you bring to us. For sure these one are the best. I really wish a Merry Christmas for you and your family.

Cass @foodmyfriend — December 26, 2012 at 5:53 am

I’m so glad I found you! Everything looks so good that I can’t pick a favourite!

Melissa B. { hungryfoodlove } — December 26, 2012 at 2:02 pm

Thanks for the roundup! I have enjoyed reading most of these posts but some are completely new to me and is good to see your selection in one post. Thanks!

JJ - 84thand3rd — December 26, 2012 at 6:09 pm

What a delicious wrap up! Congrats on a great year :)

Esi — January 2, 2013 at 12:46 pm

I want to try that pizza bread and the little handpies. Great roundup. Happy new year!

1. Pingback: The Top 10 Recipes of 2013 | Just a Taste

2. Pingback: Happy World Nutella Day: 20 Delicious Nutella Recipes to Make NOW! | The Preppy Post Grad