Introducing the Image “Pin It” Button for Pinterest

Just a Taste Pinterest

Calling all Pinterest lovers! I’ve added a new functionality to the site where you can scroll over every image (except for on the homepage), and a “Pin It” button will appear in the top right corner for easy pinning.

You can find me on Pinterest at @justataste, and please feel free to add your Pinterest profiles in the comments field below so I can follow you!

7 Responses to “Introducing the Image “Pin It” Button for Pinterest”

lourdes — January 19, 2013 at 4:01 pm

oh! wonderfull. how did you do it? i´d like to try it on my blog. loving all your recipes!!!

Abby — January 19, 2013 at 7:48 pm

I pinned tons of your recipes last week! I bet that’s how you found me. Ha ha. The cookies are great! Can’t wait to try all your fun recipes, too. Nice to “meet” you!

Tania — January 20, 2013 at 1:50 am

Thanks Kelly. I love sites that have this functionality. I love Pinterest as I remember things better with a visual prompt. You can find me @cookspyjamas but you will really only find lots of your stuff at this stage : ) thanks again.

Heidi - Bits of Sunshine — January 21, 2013 at 1:47 am

SO cool! It makes it so much easier to pin! Thanks!

Lisa @cookeatpaleo — January 27, 2013 at 4:20 pm

Thanks for this post – you inspired me to put the pin it button on my blog!

Sanjeeta kk — January 28, 2013 at 11:01 pm

Thanks for dropping by, would love to Pin your lovely recipes on my boards. Here is my Pinterest profile.. http://pinterest.com/sanjeetakk/

Wynette — March 19, 2013 at 9:51 pm

I just found you… those Samoas and the Mongolian Beef look fantastic! I’m looking forward to delving more into your blog! My Pinterest profile is: http://pinterest.com/wynettew/