12 Back-to-School Snack Recipes

12 Back-to-School Snack Recipes

It’s back-to-school season, which means there’s no such things as too many ideas when it comes to packing the perfect school lunch. Add a sweet or savory surprise to your little one’s lunchbox with a dozen recipes for cheddar chicken tenders, homemade fruit roll-ups, Nutella football truffles, homemade Samoas cookies and more kid-friendly favorites.

What’s your go-to snack? Feel free to share links in the comments section below!

15 Responses to “12 Back-to-School Snack Recipes”

Ash-foodfashionparty — August 25, 2013 at 8:14 pm

This is my first time on a blog and what a fun roundup of ideas here. Just went through your posts and I love it..

• Kelly Senyei replied: — August 25th, 2013 @ 8:15 pm

Thanks so much, Ash, and welcome to Just a Taste!

Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchen — August 25, 2013 at 9:41 pm

Fabulous recap for back-to-school recipes, Kelly! Moms, Dads and older siblings will appreciate them so much! Pinning! xo

Tieghan — August 25, 2013 at 10:11 pm

Great round-up!! I am all over the pizza bread and the baled chicken spring rolls!

• Kelly Senyei replied: — August 26th, 2013 @ 8:55 am

Thanks, Tieghan! Those are two of my favorites, too :)

Alison @ Ingredients, Inc. — August 26, 2013 at 9:22 am

this is a fabulous round up!

Rachel @ Baked by Rachel — August 26, 2013 at 10:01 am

I want them all!!

Kiran @ KiranTarun.com — August 26, 2013 at 8:57 pm

Loving everything in this roundup — reminds me a lot about my own lunchbox, growing up :)

Valerie @ From Valerie's Kitchen — August 26, 2013 at 10:26 pm

Forget the kids, I want all of these! They all look so good. Great roundup!

Laura (Tutti Dolci) — August 27, 2013 at 11:55 am

Love that pizza bread and your roasted garlic hummus!

Joanne - Inspired Taste — August 27, 2013 at 7:39 pm

Oh my gosh, what a fabulous collection of back-to-school recipes! I’m in love with the homemade girl scout cookies :)

Cathy Pollak ~ Noble Pig — August 28, 2013 at 12:07 am

I feel especially partial to those BBQ tato chips, I need to make those.

1. Pingback: The List List #33 -

2. Pingback: 30 Blogs with the Best Ideas for School Snacks | Live-In Nanny

3. Pingback: 30 Blogs with the Best Ideas for School Snacks | LABEL ME CRAZY! - Lovable Labels