It’s back-to-school season, which means there’s no such things as too many ideas when it comes to packing the perfect school lunch. Add a sweet or savory surprise to your little one’s lunchbox with a dozen recipes for cheddar chicken tenders, homemade fruit roll-ups, Nutella football truffles, homemade Samoas cookies and more kid-friendly favorites.
- Pepperoni Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Homemade Samoas Girl Scout Cookies
- Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders
- Nutella Chocolate Football Truffles
- Crispy Baked Chicken Spring Rolls
- Healthy Homemade Mango Fruit Roll-Ups
- Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Baked Mini Buttermilk Doughnuts with Nutella Glaze
- Homemade Barbecue Potato Chips
- Homemade Caramel Corn
- Chilled Sweet and Sour Cucumber Noodles
- Cheesecake Brownie Bites
What’s your go-to snack? Feel free to share links in the comments section below!