Serving ice cream to a crowd can be a messy, time-consuming endeavor. But with this simple time-saving tip, you’ll be able to dish out a dozen scoops simultaneously while avoiding a sticky meltdown. So slice that cake, plate that pie, and then put your scooping skills to the test with recipes for homemade ice cream, frozen yogurt and sorbet.
- Two Ingredient Banana “Ice Cream”
- Red Wine Cranberry Sorbet
- 5-Minute Healthy Peach Frozen Yogurt
- Easy Homemade Butterscotch Sauce Sundaes
- Pineapple-Agave Sorbet with Toasted Coconut
Featured Kitchen Equipment: