Video: Crispy Baked Chicken Wings

Kick off football season with this easy technique for crispy baked chicken wings that will have you ditching the deep fryer in favor of the oven. While baked chicken wings may be a healthier take on the gameday favorite, I can guarantee you these wings will fly off the plate just as fast as their deep-fried counterpart (especially if they’re tossed in a sweet and tangy Asian glaze).

Related Recipes:

Featured Kitchen Equipment:

Craving more? Subscribe to the Just a Taste YouTube channel and stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for all of the latest updates.

Disclosure: There are Amazon affiliate links in this post.

19 Responses to “Video: Crispy Baked Chicken Wings”

Tieghan — September 6, 2013 at 9:02 am

Oh these look awesome! I just posted thai boneless wings yesterday, so I have wings on the brain! YUM!

• Kelly Senyei replied: — September 9th, 2013 @ 4:38 pm

I saw those wings and pinned them immediately, Tieghan! They look delish!

ashley - baker by nature — September 6, 2013 at 3:20 pm

Oh man, lady… these wings look perfect! I would be seriously tempted to eat them ALL myself!

Olena@iFOODreal — September 7, 2013 at 11:09 am

Hi Kelly. Love your website!!! These wings look so awesome, healthy and easy!!!

Gaby — September 7, 2013 at 3:11 pm

Great job on the video!! Love these baked wings and I really love the Asian sauce!!

JulieD — September 8, 2013 at 4:50 pm

Love the video!! I have to try these soon!

Paula - bell'alimento — September 9, 2013 at 11:54 am

We love baked wings! And seriously your videos are aca-awesome!

• Kelly Senyei replied: — September 9th, 2013 @ 4:38 pm

Haha! Thank you for the much needed LOL, Paula :)

Barbara | Creative Culinary — September 9, 2013 at 12:46 pm

I was asked to make some wings for next Sunday and have actually been dreading the whole frying business…you have come to my rescue; now why didn’t I think of that? I’m trying to lower the fat in a favorite recipe and this will help immensely.

Ali | Gimme Some Oven — September 9, 2013 at 12:53 pm

LOVE your videos!!! I can’t wait to try the baked version of these sometime soon!

vanillasugarblog — September 10, 2013 at 11:16 am

Great video girl!
    What a great idea, as much as I hate the fall season, I do love the football season food!
    I know bad. lol

Pamela @ Brooklyn Farm Girl — September 10, 2013 at 6:38 pm

Every year for my Birthday I make my husband make me chicken wings because I love them so much. I am sending him this recipe ! Thank you!

Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchen — September 15, 2013 at 9:51 am

Not sure how I missed this vid last week, Kelly! Awesome tip to bake chicken wings…so much easier. Cannot wait to try with my Buffalo Hot Wings Sauce. Thanks for sharing!

Bonnie — September 18, 2013 at 12:28 am

What temperature for the oven and how long do you bake the wings—-I live chicken wings cannot wait to try these.

Bonnie — September 18, 2013 at 12:29 am

I meant to say I love chicken wings sorry

1. Pingback: Crispy Baked Thai Chicken Wings with Peanut Sauce Recipe | Just a Taste

2. Pingback: Tips for the Best Homemade Potato Chips | Just a Taste