Video: Birthday Cookie Cake Pops

If you’re a fan of cake pops, then you won’t want to miss this week’s video for quick and easy no-bake cookie pops made with just three ingredients. Skip preheating the oven and grab your food processor for a birthday cake-shaped treat, candle included!

Birthday Cookie Cake Pops #recipe #video

Related Recipes:

Craving more? Subscribe to the Just a Taste YouTube channel and stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.

12 Responses to “Video: Birthday Cookie Cake Pops”

JulieD — January 31, 2014 at 12:29 pm

Did you make these for me? Haha just kidding. These are sooo cute!!

• Kelly Senyei replied: — January 31st, 2014 @ 12:33 pm

Haha! Um… yes, yes I did! Happy birthday, Julie! I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Auntiepatch — January 31, 2014 at 2:17 pm

Genius! Just genius!

Coco in the Kitchen — January 31, 2014 at 3:27 pm

These are so cute!
    I’m going to make them for my li’l ladybug’s bday in April.
    Thanks, Kelly!

BTW There’s still time to enter my foodie giveaway – picking a winner tomorrow.
    Just leave a comment on my salmon post or follow me @ FB/cocointhekitchen.
    Cheers!

Heather P @The Owl with the Goblet — January 31, 2014 at 8:24 pm

What an adorable idea! Saving as a go-to recipe for future kids parties!

Erin @ The Spiffy Cookie — February 1, 2014 at 12:13 am

Haha I love it! Mash up a cake to make cake balls shaped like little cakes.

Robin @ Simply Southern Baking — February 1, 2014 at 8:11 am

These are just too cute!!

Kerry C — February 1, 2014 at 6:16 pm

Holy moly these are cute. What a great idea! I’ve pinned it.

• Kelly Senyei replied: — February 1st, 2014 @ 7:14 pm

Thanks so much, Kerry!

Elizabeth @ Confessions of a Baking Queen — February 2, 2014 at 11:18 pm

I love that you made them into mini cakes, what a fun idea!

Wendy — February 7, 2014 at 12:26 pm

Delicious Oreo twist on the regular birthday cake pop! So important: Any treat made with cream cheese must be stored refrigerated! Putting the pops on display for immediate consumption is fine but for longer periods it is not food safe. For mailing or for longer periods out of the fridge, frosting is safer.

1. Pingback: Tudo para sua Festa | IdeiadePresente.com | Portal de Dicas de Presentes