What better way to gear up for football season than adding crowd-pleasing Baked Buffalo Chicken Meatballs to your recipe repertoire? Meatballs are a mainstay around my house…
Cook. Live. Love.
- 0 Comments
Let’s face it, 2009 melted into 2010 and skinny jeans aren’t going anywhere. So what better way to sizzle (re: fit) into the new year than with an arsenal of healthy recipes that are loaded with tempting tastes and guilt-free flavor.
Check the list below for some of my most popular healthy recipes then slip into those skinny jeans, hit the store and cook your way into a happy, healthy new year.
Healthy Recipes for 2010
(pictured above, clockwise from top left)
- Pan Fried Tilapia with Edamame Succotash
- Asparagus and Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Artichoke and Mushroom Bruschetta
- Winter Panzanella
- Pineapple-Agave Sorbet with Toasted Coconut
- Veggie Pizza with Garlic Hummus (not pictured)
- Zucchini Bread, Lightened Up (not pictured)
- Asian Beef Lettuce Cups (not pictured)