We all know how I feel about the match-up in Super Bowl XLVI (that’s “46” for all you non-Romans). But just because I’m impartial when it comes to Eli and Tom doesn’t mean I’m taking a back seat when it comes to my game day spread. Football food should be fun, flavorful, and fast, giving you the chance to sit and cheer rather than man the line at your own in-home restaurant.
Get a taste of a few of my favorite quick-fix sips and snacks for this year’s big bash:
- Bahama Mama Cocktail: Drink away the chill of winter with a tropical cocktail
- Hot and Creamy Artichoke Dip: Make this dip a night in advance then pop it in the oven at game time
- Garlic Knots: Store-bought pizza dough cuts the prep time down to just 20 minutes
- Sirloin Sliders with Bacon: Fire up the grill pan for flame-kissed flavor tucked inside pillowy buns
- Peanut Butter Blondies: End your feast with a sweet finale of melted peanut butter and chocolate
Find additional inspiration for creating a gourmet game day with a handful of my latest and greatest discoveries across the Web:
- Frozen Papaya Daiquiri from Bev Cooks
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Shells from Inspired Taste
- Spinach Dip with Greek Yogurt from Ingredients, Inc.
- Jumbo Fluffy Sugar Cookies from Bake Your Day
- Kahlua-Cinnamon Brownies from Not Rachael Ray