Holy hotness, New York City.
It’s a summer of triple digit temperatures, when few foods sound appetizing thanks to the fact that you could cook them on the city’s sidewalks. The only solution? A no-cook culinary repertoire loaded with freezing favorites, like this campfire classic turned chilled treat. It’s chocolate meets toasted mallow with a graham cracker crunch, and it’s a celebration of the gooey glory of summer without burners or a bonfire.
Blend up a batch of S’more Shakes and get ready for my upcoming arsenal of no-cook favorites.
S'More Shak Milkshakes
Yield: 2 shakes
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3 Tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Marshmallows, for garnish
- Crushed graham crackers, for garnish
- Combine the chocolate ice cream, milk, marshmallow fluff and vanilla extract in a blender or milkshake machine. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with marshmallows. Torch the marshmallows with a kitchen torch until they begin to brown. Garnish with crushed graham crackers and serve immediately.