Filed under the “highlight of my month” column, there are still 17 days until the universe resolves to kick carbs … and sugar … and butter (except not if you’re Norwegian) to the curb in the new year. This leaves us with more than two full weeks to challenge the stretch threshold of our favorite spandex couture.
And so I present to you a selection of seasonal sweets featuring all of my butter-filled, chocolate-dipped, sprinkle-topped favorites:
- Blended Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate-Dipped Brown Sugar Shortbread
- Toffee Blondies
- Peppermint Candy Sugar Cookies
- Pecan Pie Bars
- Gingerbread Men Cookies from Brown Eyed Baker
- Walnut Maple Pie from Simply Recipes
- Apple Harvest Loaf Cake from The Sophisticated Gourmet
- Coffee Bean Cookies from Sprinkle Bakes
- Grilled Pumpkin Pie from Panini Happy
This post may contain affiliate links.