Meet Nik Sharma, founder of A Brown Table blog, as well as a two-time cookbook author and contributor to The New York Times, The San Francisco Chronicle and Serious …
Top Tailgating Recipes
- 4 Comments
Go gourmet this game day with fast and fresh recipes for finger-friendly chicken wings, potato chips, garlic knots and more tailgating touchdowns.
- Chorizo and Cheddar Potato Skins
- Pepperoni Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Pickled Deviled Eggs
- Homemade Barbecue Potato Chips
- Homemade Falafel with Tahini Sauce
- Artichoke Dip
- Garlic Knots
- Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Crispy Baked Asian Chicken Wings
- The Ultimate Chipotle Pork Nachos
Craving more? Sign up for the Just a Taste newsletter for a second fresh serving of content delivered straight to your inbox each week! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for all of the latest updates.