Go gourmet this game day with fast and fresh recipes for finger-friendly chicken wings, potato chips, garlic knots and more tailgating touchdowns.
- Chorizo and Cheddar Potato Skins
- Pepperoni Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Pickled Deviled Eggs
- Homemade Barbecue Potato Chips
- Homemade Falafel with Tahini Sauce
- Artichoke Dip
- Garlic Knots
- Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Crispy Baked Asian Chicken Wings
- The Ultimate Chipotle Pork Nachos
Craving more? Sign up for the Just a Taste newsletter for a second fresh serving of content delivered straight to your inbox each week! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for all of the latest updates.
I am still interested in baking carmel apple pie!
love these Kelley!!
Kelly, these all look FABULOUS! We’re not a football-watching household but I may turn on the game just to have an excuse to make some of these!