Skip the forks in favor of your fingers with the ultimate recipe for easy, cheesy Muffin Tin Lasagna Cups. Lasagna has it all—melted cheese, tangy marinara, the meat or v…
- 0 Comments
Halloween is just around the corner, and while I’ve joined my friends in the last-minute costume scramble, I’m taking the time to bake up a sweet storm for our office Halloween-themed bake-off. My entry is a dozen of my Pumpkin Whoopie Pies, each consisting of two hockey puck-sized pumpkin cakes sandwiched together with a quick-fix cream cheese frosting.
Check out the list below for my autumnal favorites then let the seriously sweet trick-or-treating begin!
- Pumpkin in any way but pie: Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Putting leftover Halloween candy to good use: Peanut Butter Blondies
- The budget-friendly, seasonal classic: Pumpkin Bread
- A creepily sweet treat: Monster Cookies
- A creative use for endless pepitas: White Chocolate, Cherry + Pumpkin Seed Bark