We are sweatin' to the 90s over here in southern California, and I'm not talking about an aerobic dance party with yours truly nailing every lyric to the Backstreet Boys' "I…
Red, White and Blue Desserts
- 22 Comments
The Fourth of July is just a few weeks away, which means it’s time to start planning a patriotic party menu complete with a sweet finale starring red, white and blue desserts. I’m heading home to San Diego for the festivities, and I’m counting down the minutes until a little rest and relaxation poolside and so. much. furriness.
Fire up the grill, grab the homemade burger buns and then sit back and relax as you snack on a few of my July 4th favorites.
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
- Patriotic Pavlova with Watermelon Stars
- Lava Cakes with Red Raspberry Sauce
- Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas
- Frozen Chocolate-Covered Bananas
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake with Whipped Cream
What’s on your July 4th menu?