Spring has sprung! And with the arrival of warmer temperatures, we can engage in our annual re-welcoming of all things carrot, asparagus, pea and rhubarb. First up? Carrot C…
Red, White and Blue Desserts
- 22 Comments
The Fourth of July is just a few weeks away, which means it’s time to start planning a patriotic party menu complete with a sweet finale starring red, white and blue desserts. I’m heading home to San Diego for the festivities, and I’m counting down the minutes until a little rest and relaxation poolside and so. much. furriness.
Fire up the grill, grab the homemade burger buns and then sit back and relax as you snack on a few of my July 4th favorites.
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
- Patriotic Pavlova with Watermelon Stars
- Lava Cakes with Red Raspberry Sauce
- Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas
- Frozen Chocolate-Covered Bananas
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake with Whipped Cream
What’s on your July 4th menu?