Free up valuable oven space during the holiday baking season with a quick and easy recipe for No-Bake Gingerbread Cookie Balls. With Thanksgiving in the rearview mirror, Ch…
The Top 10 Recipes of 2016
- 6 Comments
Another year has come and gone and what a tasty 365 days it has been! I’m taking a walk down memory lane with the Top 10 Recipes of 2016. And as the below countdown will attest, it was a seriously sweet year of favorites.
It’s been a record year as our Just a Taste community continues to grow, with more than 1.5 million Facebook followers, more than 185,000 Pinterest followers and more than 129,000 Instagram followers. Thank you for continuing to share, comment and cook your way through our more than 700 recipes!
Scroll onward to learn what recipe grabbed the #1 spot, and enjoy more top-rated recipes with a look back at the Top 10 recipes of 2015, 2014 and 2013, plus our Most Popular Recipes on Pinterest. Happy holidays, happy (almost) New Year and happy cooking in 2017!
10. Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting: Get the Recipe
9. Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies: Get the Recipe
8. Crispy Homemade Baked Falafel: Get the Recipe
7. Samoas Coconut Caramel Brownies: Get the Recipe
6. Vanilla Bean Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting: Get the Recipe
5. Rainbow Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting: Get the Recipe
4. Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Banana Bread: Get the Recipe
3. Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes: Get the Recipe
2. Quick and Crispy Vegetable Fritters: Get the Recipe
1. Fruit and Cream Cheese Breakfast Pastries: Get the Recipe
Craving more? Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes, meal plans and a newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.