Kick up a classic cocktail with this crowd-friendly recipe for Pitcher Bloody Marys topped off with celery, bacon, and mini mozzarella ball and cherry tomato skewers. Best of all, this recipe can be scaled up to serve any size crowd!
Craving more? Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes and a weekly newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh horseradish
- Hot sauce, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup vodka
- Assorted garnishes, such as bacon, celery, mini mozzarella balls and cherry tomatoes
- In a large pitcher, combine the tomato juice, Worcestershire, lemon juice, horseradish, a few dashes hot sauce, sugar and salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate the mixture for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, stir in the vodka. Add ice to serving cups, pour in the mixture, garnish and serve.
- ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
This post may contain affiliate links.