Welcome to the brand-new Just a Taste! I’m thrilled to introduce you to the many updated site features and additions designed to make cooking and entertaining easier than ever, including:
- Improved Mobile-Friendly Viewing: Enjoy Just a Taste at home or on-the-go with an updated mobile viewing experience that makes reading recipes and content easier and clearer than ever.
- Meal Plans & Shopping Lists: Check out our new weekly Meal Plan and downloadable/printable Shopping List feature designed to minimize stress, make meal planning easier than ever and answer the age-old question, “What’s for dinner?”
- Curated Recipe Collections: Pick a category, any category! And then find inspiration with dozens of curated recipe collections ranging from crowd-friendly breakfasts to creative cheesecakes and every category in between.
- Visual Recipe Index: Discover a new and improved recipe index that allows you to search by category or by ingredient, which means those overripe bananas will never go unused again!
- Shop: From my favorite pancake spatula to my go-to food processor, visit the Just a Taste Shop to stock your kitchen with the essential gadgets and gear for cooks of all skill levels.
- And last but not least… Check out our newest vertical, Just a Taste Parents! I’m welcoming my first little one this summer and am excited to expand the site to include this new family-friendly destination featuring resources, recommendations, guides, and giveaways for all types of parents with kids of all ages. Read our welcome post to learn more about Just a Taste Parents.
I’d like to thank the incredibly talented team at They Integrated Inc., who orchestrated every element of designing, building, and bringing to life the new site and its many improvements and additions.
Never miss a recipe, meal plan, newsletter or post (all free!) by signing up to receive the latest Just a Taste content straight to your inbox. Cheers!
Wow I’m glad to be part of the family thanks a lot
I’m trying so hard to keep my weight loss under control love seeing easy recipe and some sweet stuff to
Too delicious for words
Thanks so much, Noleen!
Simple ingredients and easy to follow recipes and great photos. For the healthy recipes section, are there any plans to create nutrition information? Also any plans to separate vegetarian/vegan recipes section?
Thanks so much, Anna! We are working on sections devoted to categorizing vegetarian/vegan recipes. Stay tuned :)
It looks awesome Kelly! You did such a great job, and I can’t wait to follow along on Just a Taste Parents now too!!! So excited for you.
Congrats! The site looks awesome! Especially love the addition of meal plans!
Thanks so much, Julia!