Video and Social Media Coordinator
Just a Taste is seeking a part-time Video and Social Media Coordinator to assist with culinary production at weekly photo and video shoots. This independent contractor position is located in San Diego, California and is expected to require approximately 10 hours/week at an hourly rate to be negotiated.
The Video and Social Media Coordinator will primarily be responsible for filming short-form videos and behind-the-scenes footage utilizing an iPhone only and will also assist with social media promotion of projects pertaining to the Just a Taste website, special projects and sponsored campaigns.
Candidates should have a strong social media background and a keen eye for videography as it pertains to food, as well as possess the following qualifications:
- A strong understanding of the Instagram and TikTok platforms with regards to best practices for engagement
- A strong background in iPhone videography, framing and utilizing natural light
- A basic understanding of video editing software is not essential but encouraged
- A desire to taste recipes and provide critical feedback to the Just a Taste culinary team
- A desire to work in a fun, fast-paced kitchen environment for a portion of the 10 hours
The Video and Social Media Coordinator position is for an independent contractor and does not provide benefits.
Qualified candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Video and Social Media Coordinator.”