I’m in The Bahamas for a brief vacation and I came across this amazingly refreshing cocktail called The Bahama Mama. Vanilla and coffee flavored liquors mix with fresh pineapple and orange juice. A splash of grenadine adds a final cherry touch to this cool cocktail. Top each drink with an orange wedge and several strawberries.
- 1 1/4 ounces Meyer's Rum
- 1/2 ounce Kahlua
- 1/2 ounce Nassau Royale or any vanilla-flavored rum
- 2 1/2 ounces orange juice
- 2 1/2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce grenadine
- 1 cup ice
- Orange wedges and strawberries for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker or large glass.
- Cover and shake until ingredients are well mixed.
- Strain the mixture into a serving glass and top with orange slices and strawberries.
- ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
This post may contain affiliate links.