Keep it simple with a refreshing recipe for Steakhouse Tomato Salad with Blue Cheese.
That right there is summer in a bowl! Juicy heirloom cherry tomatoes, creamy blue cheese crumbles and plenty of chopped fresh chives.
It’s a refreshing update to the classic Caprese that swaps mozzarella for blue cheese, which leads me to …
Blue cheese: love it or hate it?
It’s a divisive ingredient, no doubt about it! And I just so happy to be on Team Love It.
The stinkier, the better, I say. And in this preparation for Steakhouse Tomato Salad, it pairs perfectly with a simple dressing of olive oil, sea salt and pepper.
Want to add a touch of sweetness? Grab the balsamic syrup (homemade or store-bought!) and get your drizzle on.
Craving more? Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes, meal plans and a newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 6 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- In a large bowl, toss together the tomatoes and blue cheese crumbles with the olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Top the salad with the chives and serve.
- ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Recipe by Just a Taste. Please do not reprint this recipe without my permission. If you'd like to feature this recipe on your site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link to this post as the original source.