Calling all brownie fans! Tune in to learn the simple trick for how to transform store-bought brownie mix into light and fluffy brownie waffles. All you need is 5 minutes and a few simple ingredients for the fastest way to get your brownie fix, no oven needed.
Craving more than brownie waffles? Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes and a weekly newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 1 box store-bought brownie mix
- 1 large egg
- Cooking spray
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Sprinkles, for serving
- Preheat the waffle iron and grease it lightly with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, prepare the brownie batter per the box instructions then stir in 1 additional egg. Scoop about ⅓ cup of batter into the waffle iron and close the lid. Cook the waffle for about 5 minutes then open the lid and remove the waffle. (It may be easiest to remove the waffle one quarter at a time depending on your waffle iron.)
- Top the brownie waffle with whipped cream and sprinkles and serve immediately.
- ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!