Baked Feta Pasta is all the rage, but I’ve got another recipe option for the cheese-obsessed: Baked Brie Pasta with cherry tomatoes and thyme.
Never have I ever loved a good TikTok viral recipe quite like Baked Feta Pasta. Once I shared my spin on the popular dish, I received countless requests for a version starring a cheese other than feta.
For all of my not-so-feta fans out there, this Baked Brie Pasta is for you!
Much like its culinary cousin, the setup on this recipe is simple, straightforward, and most importantly, requires just five ingredients.
Dump, stir, roast, toss, devour.
Did I mention this all takes place in a single baking dish (and a pot for your pasta)? So not only do we have minimum grocery shopping, we also have minimum dishes, and that is a major win in this mom’s book.
If you’re not feeling the pasta variation, swap carbs and consider this a dip. Crusty baguette would be a very welcome addition for dunking.
Craving more? Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes and a newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 1 (8-oz.) wheel Brie cheese
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 10 oz. uncooked pasta of choice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Using a sharp knife, remove the top portion of the Brie, leaving the bottom and sides intact. Set it aside.
- In a 13x9” baking dish, toss together the tomatoes, olive oil and thyme. Push them to the sides of the dish. Place the wheel of Brie in the center.
- Bake until the rind has softened and the cheese is melted, about 35 minutes.
- While the cheese is baking, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and set it aside.
- Remove the cheese from the oven and immediately stir it together with the tomatoes until combined. Stir in the pasta then serve.
- ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Recipe by Kelly Senyei of Just a Taste. Please do not reprint this recipe without my permission. If you'd like to feature this recipe on your site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link to this post as the original source.