Free up valuable oven space during the holiday baking season with a quick and easy recipe for No-Bake Gingerbread Cookie Balls.
With Thanksgiving in the rearview mirror, Christmas is fast approaching and we are well into our annual 25 Days of Holiday Cookies countdown! While I love reliving all of my favorites of years past, I also have a few new confections to share. And by “share,” I mean, “I’m currently 7 months pregnant and unless it’s made with flour and sugar and/or deep-fried, it’s not appealing to me.”
And so here we are! They’re poppable. They’re portable. They’re giftable. Welcome to the cookie craziness, No-Bake Gingerbread Cookie Balls!
And as if it couldn’t get any better, do I dare mention these festive bites only require four ingredients to make?
They’re a wintery, Christmas spin on my go-to cookie pops recipe. So if gingerbread is your preferred seasonal flavor of choice, this quick-fix treat is guaranteed to satisfy cravings.
I’ve topped these truffles-slash-cookie-balls (depending on just how fancy you want to sound) with a mix of sprinkles, additional crushed gingerbread cookies, and the real showstopper, miniature gingerbread men. It’s like the Inception of cookies! Gingerbread on gingerbread. #nerdalert
You can easily skewer these cookie balls on sticks to turn them into cookie pops, but I love serving them in red and white paper candy cups. The result is an edible gift that’s easy to package or put on display for your holiday dessert table.
Ready to impress holiday guests without breaking a sweat? Grab your food processor for these quick and easy No-Bake Gingerbread Cookie Balls, and for all of my fellow ginger-lovers willing to crank up that oven, don’t miss my favorite Soft and Chewy Ginger Cookies and Gingerbread Cookie Cups with Cream Cheese Frosting!
Craving more? Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes, meal plans and a newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 40 gingersnap cookies
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 cup white chocolate chips or chocolate melting wafers
- Assorted sprinkles, for decorating
- Add the gingersnap cookies to the bowl of a food processor and process until roughly chopped.
- Add the cream cheese to the food processor and process until well combined and there are no large pieces of cookie remaining.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Using your hands, roll the cookie mixture into 1-inch balls, arranging them on the baking sheet. Freeze the cookie balls for 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips until smooth. Remove the cookie balls from the freezer and dip them in the melted chocolate, scraping off any excess. Return them to the baking sheet and immediately top them with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate the cookie balls for 10 minutes or until the chocolate is set then serve.
- ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Recipe by Kelly Senyei of Just a Taste. Please do not reprint this recipe without my permission. If you'd like to feature this recipe on your site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link to this post as the original source.