Video: How to Cook Quinoa

Discover how to cook quinoa with a few simple tips that will guarantee this superfood is extra-light and fluffy. And then put your skills to the test with my quick and easy quinoa salad recipes.

Related Recipes:

Featured Kitchen Equipment:

Craving more? Subscribe to the Just a Taste YouTube channel and stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.

Disclosure: There are Amazon affiliate links in this post.

13 Responses to “Video: How to Cook Quinoa”

Samar — September 27, 2013 at 5:37 am

Perfect! just in time! i just posted a quinoa salad recipe yesterday on my blog, and i will link to this post in my recipe. Thank you :)

• Kelly Senyei replied: — September 27th, 2013 @ 8:32 am

So glad to hear it, Samar! And thanks so much for the link!

Tieghan — September 27, 2013 at 8:40 am

Love quinoa!! Everyone should not how to cook it and this video is perfect for that! Thanks!

• Kelly Senyei replied: — September 27th, 2013 @ 8:43 am

Agreed! Thanks so much, Tieghan :)

Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchen — September 27, 2013 at 9:04 am

Another excellent video tutorial from Just a Taste! Quinoa is a much healthier option over rice as it is a complete protein and lower glycemic. So, it is a good thing to get the word out on just how easy it is to prepare and the ways to enjoy it. Thank you for sharing, Kelly!

Happy Valley Chow — September 27, 2013 at 11:45 am

Another fantastic video Kelly! Thanks for the great tips :)

Happy Blogging!
    Happy Valley Chow

Katherine — September 28, 2013 at 9:03 pm

I loveee quinoa! Thank you so so much for these tips! I just emailed my brother this video. Now he has no excuses for eating healthy in a college apartment! :)

• Kelly Senyei replied: — September 30th, 2013 @ 10:41 am

Awesome, Katherine! Enjoy :)

steph@stephsbitebybite — September 30, 2013 at 11:49 am

All I can think about is the commercial where the guy is at the football game cooking quinoa patties. SO FUNNY! Such a great video, I need to get better about cooking this grain.

Lauren @ Climbing Grier Mountain — September 30, 2013 at 11:52 am

This is a life savor! Thank you for sharing this super fab video!

Christina (Sisters Running the Kitchen) — October 1, 2013 at 6:42 am

I didnt realize that the Quinoa “pops” like that…awesome! I feel as though sometimes my quinoa does not get fluffy like that and I end up having to add more water and cook for longer- does that ever happen to you???

ashley - baker by nature — October 1, 2013 at 2:06 pm

Your videos are awesome! And we love quinoa over here. SO much.

1. Pingback: Mexican Quinoa Salad - Extra Cheese, Please!