Wrap up the ultimate appetizer or snack with a quick and crispy recipe for Air Fryer Spring Rolls loaded with your choice of ground meat and veggies.
Spring rolls, egg rolls and fresh rolls are popular around these parts, and for good reason: Customizable fillings! It’s easy to mix up endless combinations of either all veggies or ground meat, whether you opt for ground chicken, turkey, pork or even beef.
My latest spin stars scallions, shredded cabbage, red peppers and ground turkey, plus plenty of fresh garlic and hoisin sauce for a flavor punch. Best of all, they cook up in just 12 minutes in an air fryer!
Spring Roll Ingredients
Texture is essential when considering the best spring roll ingredients. I love including shredded cabbage and sliced bell peppers, which are neutral enough in flavor but deliver big on texture.
A combination of hoisin sauce and soy sauce balances sweet with savory taste while also helping bind together the spring roll filling.
How to Make Spring Rolls In An Air Fryer
The proper air fryer temperature is key when it comes to a light and crispy spring roll but also ensuring the filling is cooked completely through.
Once you’ve preheated your air fryer to 360°F, you’re only 12 minutes away from spring roll perfection. All that’s left to do is decide your dipping sauce of choice. Will you go savory with ginger-soy dip or keep it sweet with chili sauce?Craving more? Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes, meal plans and a newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- Air fryer
- 1 pound ground meat, such as turkey, chicken, pork or beef
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded Napa cabbage
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, julienned
- 2 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 Tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- Cooking spray
- Sweet chili sauce, for serving
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the ground meat, garlic, ginger, scallions, cabbage, red peppers, hoisin sauce and soy sauce.
- Arrange the egg roll wrappers on your work surface. Fill a small bowl with water.
- Divide the filling among the wrappers, placing it in the bottom third corner of each wrapper. (The wrappers should be at an angle so that you’re rolling from corner to corner.)
- Wet your finger with the water and trace around the border of each wrapper. Beginning at the bottom, fold the wrapper up and over the filling, then fold in the two sides and continue rolling until each egg roll is sealed shut.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray, then spray the tops of each roll. Working in batches, air-fry the egg rolls for 12 minutes, flipping them once halfway through.
- Remove the egg rolls from the air fryer and serve them with sweet chili sauce for dipping.
- ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
This post may contain affiliate links.