Add a pop of color and flavor to your table with a refreshing recipe for Caprese Salad with Burrata.
Summer sweetness in a bowl. That’s the only way to sum up this simple, fuss-free side dish that magically marries just four ingredients. Count ’em:
- Olive oil
Add some large-flake sea salt (shoutout to my fave, Maldon!) and freshly cracked black pepper, and this classic Caprese Salad with Burrata is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
I originally shared this dish on Instagram Stories and added a touch of sweetness courtesy of a thick drizzle of balsamic syrup (homemade or store-bought works). It transforms the ordinary tomato salad into a sweet, savory, creamy, cool Caprese knockout. And it proves that sometimes it’s the minimalist recipes that pack the maximum flavor.
Craving more? Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes, meal plans and a newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 8 cups halved cherry, small heirloom or cocktail tomatoes
- 4 (2.5-oz.) rounds burrata cheese
- Olive oil
- Coarse sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- In a large bowl, add the halved tomatoes then top them with dollops of the burrata cheese.
- Drizzle the salad with olive oil then sprinkle it with coarse sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve immediately.
- ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Recipe by Kelly Senyei of Just a Taste. Please do not reprint this recipe without my permission. If you'd like to feature this recipe on your site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link to this post as the original source.