Are you ready to up your avocado toast game? Then look no further than this simple video tutorial for how to make an avocado rose! All you need is a ripe (yet still firm) avocado and a sharp knife.
And it’s as easy as that! Now you can transform any ordinary breakfast or brunch into an extraordinary meal. After drizzling the avocado rose with olive oil and sprinkling it with salt and pepper, grab a knife and slather in atop toasted bread for the ultimate quick and easy snack that looks just as great as it tastes.
Craving more? Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes, meal plans and a newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 1 large ripe (but firm) avocado
- Olive oil
- Bread, for serving
- Halve, pit and peel the avocado.
- Lay each half on a cutting board, cut side down. Using a sharp knife, cut each avocado half into thin slices widthwise. Using your fingers, spread the slices out into a line then coil the line into a circle to form a rose.
- Transfer the avocado rose to a serving plate, drizzle it with olive oil, and sprinkle it with salt and pepper. Serve the avocado rose immediately with sliced bread.
- ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Did you try this recipe?
Share it with the world! Mention @justataste or tag #justatasterecipes!
Recipe by Kelly Senyei of Just a Taste. Please do not reprint this recipe without my permission. If you'd like to feature this recipe on your site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link to this post as the original source.
It took me a few tries, but I finally got mine to look as pretty as yours! A beautiful twist to avocado toast :)