Are you ready to give a campfire classic an indoor makeover? Then look no further than this quick and easy recipe for Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Dip!
I first shared this s’mores dip recipe on Facebook, and little did I know that tens of millions of people would tune in to the video below. So it seemed fitting to finally share the recipe here in all of it’s printable, pinnable glory.
Next up: the mallows! I prefer to stack them vertically, rather than lay them on their sides, so you get more “puff” out of each marshmallow and can squeeze even more into the skillet.
And speaking of skillet…
The great thing about this two-ingredient recipe is that you can use any pan imaginable, from nonstick cake pans to cast-iron skillets.
Best of all, if you do opt for a skillet, you can place this beauty right atop a grill and really get your crowd-friendly s’mores dip fix over an open flame. If possible, place the skillet over indirect heat and cover the grill. In about 8 minutes, you’ll be staring at the below creation that’s just begging to be enjoyed!
So no matter how you serve it, the result is one seriously sticky-sweet dessert dip complete with graham crackers for dunking. Now you can enjoy this summer favorite year-round, no sticks needed!
Craving more? Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes and a weekly newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 1 (12-oz.) bag Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 (10-oz.) bag marshmallows
- Graham crackers, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Arrange the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in a single layer in a 9-inch cake pan. Top the Reese's with the marshmallows.
- Bake the dip for 8 to 10 minutes until the marshmallows are golden and toasted.
- Remove the dip from the oven and serve immediately with graham crackers for dipping.
- ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Recipe by Kelly Senyei of Just a Taste. Please do not reprint this recipe without my permission. If you'd like to feature this recipe on your site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link to this post as the original source.