Add a frosty spin to a summer favorite with a quick and easy recipe for S’mores Milkshakes.
There’s no campfire needed for this refreshing spin on classic s’mores!
I’ve swapped the sticks for straws and blended up a creamy concoction of chocolate ice cream and marshmallow fluff for S’mores Milkshakes. And did I mention the mallow-rimmed glass?
It’s an optional garnish, but you can slather a little bit-o-fluff around the rim and give it a toast with a kitchen torch. The result are toasted mallows on top and a toasted mallow rim. Win and win!
Find inspiration for more s’mores-inspired sweets below!
Pie Crust Cookie S’mores: Get the Recipe
The Best Berry S’mores: Get the Recipe
Peanut Butter S’mores Bars: Get the Recipe
Craving more? Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes, meal plans and a newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3 Tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Marshmallows, for garnish
- Crushed graham crackers, for garnish
- Combine the chocolate ice cream, milk, marshmallow fluff and vanilla extract in a blender or milkshake machine. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with marshmallows. Torch the marshmallows with a kitchen torch until they begin to brown. Garnish with crushed graham crackers and serve immediately.
- ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Recipe by Kelly Senyei of Just a Taste. Please do not reprint this recipe without my permission. If you'd like to feature this recipe on your site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link to this post as the original source.