Milkshakes are getting an adult upgrade thanks to a splash (or two) of Kahlúa and brandy, which transforms a frosty favorite into the ultimate boozy milkshakes. Tune in for this simple recipe plus a creative technique to garnish the glass with a swirl of chocolate syrup.
Craving more? Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes and a weekly newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 5 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 3 oz (2 shots) Kahlúa
- 1 1/2 oz (1 shot) Brandy
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate syrup, plus more for serving
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy.
- Swirl chocolate syrup around the inside of two glasses. Pour in the milkshake and serve immediately.
- ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Recipe by Kelly Senyei of Just a Taste. Please do not reprint this recipe without my permission. If you'd like to feature this recipe on your site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link to this post as the original source.