Skip the oven and satisfy your sweet tooth with a quick-fix recipe for Easy No-Bake Cheesecake Parfaits.
Cheesecake parfaits > yogurt parfaits.
Don’t get me wrong. I am all for a layered breakfast classic, but when it comes to digging your spoon into a tall glass of deliciousness, there’s no party quite like a cheesecake parfait party.
Aside from the quick prep time, this recipe scores two more perfect scores in my book:
- Cheesecake parfaits are great individual desserts, with each person getting their own glass.
- Cheesecake parfaits can be made up to a day in advance, which makes this DIY dessert entertaining-friendly.
This recipe takes the stress out of notoriously finicky cheesecake. There’s no water bath, no fear of a cracked top, no soggy crust. It’s just layer after layer of classic cheesecake flavor, and in a fraction of the time. Fifteen minutes, to be exact!
Pro Tip: These individual desserts can be made a touch sweeter with a dollop of my top-rated Secret Ingredient Whipped Cream.
Craving more? Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes, meal plans and a newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, at room temp
- 3 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 5 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups fresh fruit, such as strawberries, blueberries or raspberries
- 1 cup store-bought or homemade whipped cream
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese, heavy cream and sugar until smooth. Add the lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract and beat until light and creamy, about 3 minutes.
- Add a layer of graham crackers to the bottom of each parfait glass. Top the graham crackers with a layer of the cheesecake then a layer of fruit. (See Kelly’s Notes.) Top each parfait with a dollop of whipped cream and serve.
- For easier assembly, transfer the cheesecake mixture to a sealable plastic bag or piping bag then pipe it into the glasses.
- All components of the parfaits can be prepared a day in advance and then assembled prior to serving.
- ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Recipe by Kelly Senyei of Just a Taste. Please do not reprint this recipe without my permission. If you'd like to feature this recipe on your site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link to this post as the original source.