Dunk your way into a winning appetizer with a crowd-friendly recipe for Hot and Creamy Artichoke Dip.
Few appetizers can top the classic combination of garlic, two cheeses and artichoke hearts that join forces to make the ultimate Hot and Creamy Artichoke Dip. It’s cheesy, warm and can be prepped a night in advance, making it the ultimate entertaining recipe. What’s not to love?
When chopping jalapeños, you can control the heat based on whether you keep or toss the seeds. More seeds = more spice! Just be sure to wash your hands well to remove those spicy oils, and whatever you do, keep those digits away from your eyes.
Using a food processor makes this Hot and Creamy Artichoke Dip come together in a flash. And be sure to save some artichokes to fold in for a touch of texture in every bite.
Serve this Hot and Creamy Artichoke Dip with crispy baguette toasts, fresh veggies, or my mom’s favorite, Fritos. Any way you serve it, I guarantee this make-ahead snack will welcome everyone to The Clean Plate Club!
Looking for more ways to chip and dip like a pro? Don’t miss another top-rated recipe for Slow Cooker Queso Dip!
Slow Cooker Queso Dip: Get the Recipe
Craving more? Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes, meal plans and a newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 1 (8 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and roughly chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF.
- Place half (4 oz.) of the artichoke hearts in a food processor along with the Parmesan cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, garlic and jalapeño and blend until well combined.
- Chop the remaining 4 ounces of artichoke hearts and fold them into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into ramekins or a shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the top of the dip is golden brown.
- Serve with French bread, veggies or chips.
- ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Recipe by Kelly Senyei of Just a Taste. Please do not reprint this recipe without my permission. If you'd like to feature this recipe on your site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link to this post as the original source.