Star-approved popcorn with wine pairing suggestions? Say no more!
My guest on the podcast today is Kirbee Miller, the Nashville-based founder of KiNiMi Kitchen and creator of the popular gourmet popcorn line KiNiMi Pop.
Kirbee took the humble corn kernel from a simple snack all the way to the Grammys, landing a coveted spot in this year’s Grammy swag bag. Her beloved line of gourmet popcorn comes in three unique flavors, including Cajun, Cinnamon Twist and Rosemary-Garlic.
Kirbee is an inspiration on so many levels, and her story of triumph through grief brought me to tears. Kirbee shared how she believes “luck is the intersection of opportunity and preparedness,” and how her can-do attitude took her from an idea to a success story.
In this episode of The Just a Taste Podcast, Kirbee and I chat about:
- Why you don’t have to choose a box for your life – YOU get to choose what it looks like
- Kirbee’s suggested wine pairings with each flavor of her gourmet popcorn
- Her emotional “why” behind her brand (this brought me to tears!)
- What it means to be ready for your next big opportunity
- How to hold both grief and gratitude
Whether you’re a food entrepreneur trying to make it big or a mom struggling to know she’s making a difference, this episode starring Kirbee Miller will make your heart soar.
This post may contain affiliate links.