Video: Easy Football Cheese Ball

The Super Bowl is still a few weeks away, which means there’s plenty of time to add another football-shaped food to your gameday lineup. Tune in to this week’s iVillage segment to learn how to make the ultimate football cheese ball, and then keep the party going with recipes for chicken wings, nachos, potato skins and more football-friendly fare.

Easy Football Cheese Ball from justataste.com #recipe #video

Related Recipes:

Craving more? Subscribe to the Just a Taste YouTube channel and stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.

18 Responses to “Video: Easy Football Cheese Ball”

Sheila — January 17, 2014 at 9:24 am

Kelly, this is awesome! So creative. I love me a good ol’ cheese ball. In fact I am a cheese ball ;) Ha! anyway….love this! xo Sheila

• Kelly Senyei replied: — January 17th, 2014 @ 11:05 am

Haha! Thanks so much, Sheila! Happy Friday :)

Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen — January 17, 2014 at 12:27 pm

Love this one, Kelly! And cheeseballs are such a perfect party food. Great job!

Happy Valley Chow — January 17, 2014 at 1:24 pm

I absolutely LOVE cheese balls, they are definitely perfect for any sort of occasion. I love how you turn it into a very festive, football shaped, cheeseball :) Be sure to stop by my link party today, #OmNomNomFriday, to share your fantastic creations. Have a great weekend Kelly :)

Happy Blogging!
    Happy Valley Chow

Maggie @ Mama Maggie's Kitchen — January 17, 2014 at 6:32 pm

LOVE this idea. I’m a huge cheese lover and football fan. I had to pin it!

• Kelly Senyei replied: — January 18th, 2014 @ 3:00 pm

Thanks so much for the pin, Maggie!

Sommer @ASpicyPerspective — January 19, 2014 at 5:04 pm

Kelly, this a great idea! Perfect for a game day party!

• Kelly Senyei replied: — January 20th, 2014 @ 9:45 am

Thanks so much, Sommer!

Terri @ that's some good cookin' — January 21, 2014 at 6:30 pm

Cheese balls are my all-time favorite party food. There was a period of time in the 80′s and early 90′s when cheese balls fell out of favor because they were “what your mother” had made for her parties. I didn’t care, I made them anyway! Thanks for sharing your fun football cheese ball. Pass one my way…sorry, couldn’t resist the pun.

Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchen — January 21, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Love this recipe as well as your styling and photography, Kelly! Thanks for sharing. Pinning! xo

• Kelly Senyei replied: — January 21st, 2014 @ 8:53 pm

Thanks so much, Stacy!

Ashley @ Windy City Wanderer — January 30, 2014 at 6:31 pm

This looks so good! I’ve made something like this before, and used chipped beef instead of walnuts. It looks just like pigskin on a football!

1. Pingback: 25+ "Man approved" Game Day Recipes

2. Pingback: 7 Football-Shaped Foods for Super Bowl Sunday « Sports Greatest Rivalries

3. Pingback: 7 Football-Shaped Foods for Super Bowl Sunday – PARADE | Everyday News Update

4. Pingback: 7 Football-Shaped Foods for Super Bowl Sunday – PARADE | Quick & Fast Sports News

5. Pingback: Puffed Rice and Date Chews - Letty's Kitchen