Skip the dinner stress (and mess!) with a family favorite recipe for Sheet Pan Pineapple Chicken and Broccoli.
A single sheet pan and five ingredients is all that separates you from the big ol’ bowl of deliciousness you see above. Seriously. Five simple ingredients.
With two little ones ruling our house and home, it’s impossible to dedicate more than 30 seconds to clean-up. The solution? Line a big sheet pan with foil, toss a bunch of fresh ingredients on top and pop it into the oven. Done, done and done.
Craving more? Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes, meal plans and a newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup homemade or store-bought teriyaki sauce
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup cubed pineapple
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Dice the chicken thighs into 1/2-inch cubes then add them to a large bowl. Add the teriyaki sauce and toss to combine. Arrange the chicken thighs in a single layer on one half of the baking sheet.
- Add the broccoli florets to a bowl then drizzle with olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss to combine then arrange the broccoli florets on the other half of the baking sheet. Sprinkle the pineapple over the chicken. (See Kelly's Note.)
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through, tossing as needed, then serve.
- The pineapple can be added to the baking sheet along with the chicken and broccoli prior to cooking, or it can be tossed on at the end once the chicken is cooked through.
- ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Recipe by Kelly Senyei of Just a Taste. Please do not reprint this recipe without my permission. If you'd like to feature this recipe on your site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link to this post as the original source.