Despite my obsession with the S’more Shake, I’ve about hit my peak on dairy intake for the month. So while the east coast continues to sizzle, I’ve turned to a quick-fix cooler made with watermelon and frozen grapes and sweetened with a squeeze of agave. It’s the consistency of a slushie without the sugar high.
I pour the cooler into chilled mason jars for a fun summertime twist then tie different color ribbons around the tops of the jars so everyone can keep track of their beverage. Keep the drinks kid-friendly or kick them up a notch and turn them into cooler cocktails by adding a splash of your favorite liquor!
Hooked on agave nectar? Check out my list of agave-inspired recipes!
- 3 cups seeded watermelon, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 cup frozen grapes
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- In a blender, combine the watermelon, frozen grapes, lime juice, agave nectar and ice. Blend until the ingredients are well incorporated and the cooler is the consistency of a slushie.
- Pour into chilled glasses and serve.
- ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!