Four words: Fresh Cherry Cheesecake Dip. The key word here is “fresh,” because you’ve probably seen dozens upon dozens of cherry cheesecake dips floating around the…
- 4 Comments
Whether you’re planning a quiet night in or hosting a festive black-and-orange bash, there’s no need to chow down on candy corn and store-bought snack mix this All Hallow’s Eve. Instead, put together the ultimate spooky spread with my favorite picks for ghoulish gourmet fare.
- Toast to an evening of food and frights with Bloody Mary’s for a Crowd
- Add an intriguing pop of color to your spread with Pickled Deviled Eggs
- The man in orange Crocs inspired creepy carbs with his signature Black Spaghetti
- Crunch through bite after bite of finger-friendly Caramel Corn
- Sink your teeth into dessert on-a-stick with blood-red Candy Apples