Whether you’re planning a quiet night in or hosting a festive black-and-orange bash, there’s no need to chow down on candy corn and store-bought snack mix this All Hallow’s Eve. Instead, put together the ultimate spooky spread with my favorite picks for ghoulish gourmet fare.
- Toast to an evening of food and frights with Bloody Mary’s for a Crowd
- Add an intriguing pop of color to your spread with Pickled Deviled Eggs
- The man in orange Crocs inspired creepy carbs with his signature Black Spaghetti
- Crunch through bite after bite of finger-friendly Caramel Corn
- Sink your teeth into dessert on-a-stick with blood-red Candy Apples
Hi Kelly, Gorgeous appetizers and treats! Lovely selection for this season :) Those candy apples just stole my heart!
Thanks, Aldy! That photo you took of the radishes is seriously stunning. I love your pics!
Look at all these fun foods I love that black pasta. And those apples look awesome. But that bloody mary, that’s calling right to my heart. Yay Halloween food!
Thank you, Russell! The Bloody Mary’s for a Crowd are one of my favorite beverages (especially for football tailgates). Happy Halloween!