Brian Malarkey first made a name for himself on Bravo’s Top Chef, but the boisterous TV personality, host, and soon-to-be food product innovator has delivered big on the restaurant scene as the mastermind behind 15 concepts and 35 different establishments across the US.
A master of both casual and fine dining, Brian has been at the helm of countless uniquely curated restaurant experiences, and he’s remained steadfast in his mission: Take care of people.
The ability to open and sustain successful restaurant concepts has been tested more than ever this past year, and Brian is here to dish on the good, the bad and the wildly surprising elements of seeing an idea from conceptualization to brick-and-mortar and beyond.
In this episode Brian Malarkey and Kelly chat about:
- How Brian got started in the restaurant industry and his three non-negotiables for opening and operating a successful restaurant
- Brian’s zero-failure rate and how he has even successfully navigated the global health crisis
- How Brian raised more than $100k in relief efforts for his employees through online efforts
- Brian’s unique connection with professional skateboarder and entrepreneur, Tony Hawk
- The true heart and simplicity behind hospitality that can be applied anytime, anywhere
After listening, you will:
- Gain insight into Brian’s top three non-negotiables for any successful restaurant
- Understand the heart and simplicity behind true hospitality, which can be applied to a successful restaurant or a personal gathering at your own home
- Walk away with a preview of what is to come for restaurants in our new world environment
- Get a sneak peek of Brian’s next venture in the food product space
RECIPES INSPIRED BY this episode
Go the DIY route with top-rated salads and homemade dressings
This post may contain affiliate links.