Skip the oven and whip up big fall flavor with a quick and easy recipe for No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits.
We are officially 27 days away from the biggest food day of the year! I repeat: 27 DAYS. Are you just starting on your Thanksgiving menu, or are you the type that’s had it set since last December?
We have the usual savory favorites every year (hello, Crescent Roll Veggie Bars!) but tend to get a little more experimental when it comes to sweets.
Because No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits are the answer to all of your holiday entertaining needs.
Not only do these parfaits feature three distinct layers of crunchy graham crackers, tangy pumpkin cheesecake and fluffy whipped cream, but they also:
- Can be made a day (or two!) in advance and assembled before serving
- Satisfy the holiday need for all things pumpkin
- Do double-duty as dessert and tabletop décor
If individual servings aren’t happening in your house, feel free to create one giant trifle-style dessert with a big ol’ serving spoon for scooping. There’s really no wrong way to eat pumpkin cheesecake, right?
For all those in need of additional ways to satisfy pumpkin dessert cravings, don’t miss my tried and tested recipes for Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting, Pumpkin Pie Dip with Pie Fries and Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies!
Craving more? Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes, meal plans and a newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, at room temp
- 1 (15-oz.) can pumpkin pureé
- 1 (3-oz.) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Gingersnap cookies or graham crackers, crushed
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, combine the heavy whipping cream, confectioners’ sugar and vanilla extract. Whisk it on high speed until stuff peaks form.
- Transfer the whipped cream to a bowl then wipe out the mixing bowl.
- Attach the beater blade to the stand mixer.
- To the clean mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and beat until smooth then beat in the pumpkin puré, vanilla pudding, milk and pumpkin pie spice until combined, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Fold in half of the prepared whipped cream then refrigerate the mix for a minimum of 30 minutes and up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, layer the crushed gingersnap cookies and pumpkin cheesecake filling. Top with the remaining ½ of the prepared whipped cream and serve.
- ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Recipe by Kelly Senyei of Just a Taste. Please do not reprint this recipe without my permission. If you'd like to feature this recipe on your site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link to this post as the original source.