Beat the heat with a refreshingly simmer-free recipe for Pasta with No-Cook Tomato Sauce. Summer days, driftin' away! Hit pause on that Grease soundtrack and swap "d…
The Top 10 Recipes of 2018
- 1 Comments
I get giddy year after year when the time comes to write this post. It’s always enjoyable to look back on a year’s worth of culinary creations (81 brand-new recipes, to be exact!) and to see which ones resonated with you the most.
The past 12 months have been filled with some of my greatest accomplishments, especially the addition of our newest taste-tester. It was a milestone year for many reasons, including the celebration of our 10-year anniversary, marking 60 million visitors to Just a Taste since it launched in 2008.
A few more notable numbers and fun facts:
- More than 8.8 million people visited the site in 2018
- The leading social media referrer was Pinterest, followed by Facebook and Instagram
- The #1 most popular recipe for the entire year was a savory recipe for the second year in a row
Speaking of #1 recipes, without further ado, I present to you the Top 10 Most Popular Recipes of 2018!
10. Easy Churro Bites: Get the Recipe
9. The Best Broccoli Salad: Get the Recipe
8. Cheesy Hash Brown Cups: Get the Recipe
7. The Best Avocado Chicken Salad: Get the Recipe
6. Easy Lemon Cheesecake Bars: Get the Recipe
5. Easy Homemade Garlic Knots: Get the Recipe
4. Baked Oatmeal Cups (Freezer-Friendly): Get the Recipe
3. Easy Homemade Holiday Lollipops: Get the Recipe
2. Homemade Candy Apples: Get the Recipe
1. Easy Beef and Broccoli: Get the Recipe
Craving more? Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes, meal plans and a newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.