Skip the takeout and whip up a vegetarian spin on the fastest, freshest recipe for Easy General Tso's Cauliflower. How Do You Make General Tso's Cauliflower When it come…
5-Minute Healthy Peach Frozen Yogurt
- 543 Comments
Somehow we find ourselves sliding into the second week of August. I don’t know about you all, but I am stuck somewhere between “holy cannoli, wasn’t it just Christmas” and “hallelujah, bikini season is almost over.” It has been a whirlwind summer, with three notable developments in the last week alone …
1. You may notice things look a little different around these parts. The site had a tiny facelift courtesy of the talented Lindsay Landis of Purr Design. There are new and improved navigation and search bars up top, as well as a rockin’ new recipe index page that allows you to search and sort recipes by both category and ingredient. And if you scroll down to the footer, you’ll find an evolving lineup of the most popular recipes on the site, as chosen by you!
2. My new weekly video series launched with a tutorial for easy homemade ricotta cheese. The series, which is published every Friday morning, features recipes and tips to help you save time and up your game in the kitchen. You can check out the new video page for a full list of video tutorials and feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
3. Juan Pablo was announced as the star of the next season of The Bachelor.
Three nearly life-changing developments if you ask me. But the sweetness doesn’t stop there, because today I’m serving up a recipe for 5-Minute Healthy Peach Frozen Yogurt that’s made with just four ingredients and a food processor. And I’ve partnered with the generous team at KitchenAid to make sure this frosty dessert happens in your home kitchen. One lucky reader will receive the new KitchenAid Pro Line Series 16-Cup Food Processor, which has given my beloved stand mixer some serious competition in the Favorite Countertop Appliance department.
UPDATE: This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to the winner, Richelle (comment #108)!
Make sure you’re following Just a Taste on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram for all of the latest updates, and then enter for your chance to win by leaving a comment on this post that answers the following question:
Which Just a Taste recipe would you make with your new KitchenAid Pro Line Series 16-Cup Food Processor?
One winner will be selected via Random.org and announced on Wednesday, August 21, 2013. This giveaway closes on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 12 p.m. EST and is open to U.S. participants only. The winner will be contacted via email, so please include a valid email address in the email address entry box. [rss-cut]
Craving more? Sign up for the Just a Taste newsletter for a fresh serving of content delivered every week to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
5-Minute Healthy Peach Frozen Yogurt
- 1 (16-oz.) bag frozen peaches or 4 cups fresh peaches, frozen solid
- 3 Tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (non-fat or whole)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Add the frozen peaches, agave nectar (or honey), yogurt and lemon juice to the bowl of a food processor. Process until creamy, about 5 minutes.
Serve the frozen yogurt immediately or transfer it to an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 1 month.
I prefer a more tart frozen yogurt, but you can add additional agave nectar or honey if you want a sweeter-tasting dessert.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Weight Watchers Points: 6
- Calories- 100
- Total Fat- 0g
- Cholesterol- 0mg
- Sodium- 25mg
- Total Carbohydrate- 26g
- Protein- 2g
Recipe inspired by Eating Well.
The nutritional data provided in the table above was calculated by a Registered Dietician inputting the ingredients and amounts used into SuperTracker, a USDA program. The figures are an estimate based on the ingredients and amounts used to prepare this food item and should not be considered to be 100% accurate, as results may vary depending on the type of ingredient or amount used to prepare this food item.
FOLLOW JUST A TASTE ON INSTAGRAM and show us what you’re cooking in your kitchen! Use the hashtag