Peanut butter frozen yogurt has been high atop my list of recipe development ideas for ages. And it’s only taken (almost) 9 years to bring that vision to life. #slowandsteady
I have been a longtime advocate for the endless variations of 5-minute healthy frozen yogurt you see floating around these pages, but protein-packed peanut butter had yet to find its place among the frosty confections (with the exception of a particular pie).
That all changes right here, right now. Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt Pops, it is your time to take center stage! We’re talking about tangy yogurt, peanut butter and just three additional ingredients whisked together into an impossibly light and creamy mix that’s poured into popsicle molds and frozen until solid.
Go for any shape or size when it comes to forming these pops. Don’t own a popsicle mold like my favorite one pictured below? Grab one online, or use small paper (or plastic) cups for easy cleanup.
Once the pops have frozen, wiggle them loose and enjoy them immediately, or jazz things up with a quick dunk in melted dark chocolate (or Magic Shell) and follow it up with a shower of crushed, salted peanuts for a bit of crunch in every bite.
Craving more? Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes, meal plans and a newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 2 cups plain full-fat yogurt
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Magic Shell chocolate sauce or other melted chocolate, for dipping (optional)
- Crushed peanuts, for garnishing (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, peanut butter, milk, vanilla extract and sugar. Divide the mixture into popsicle molds and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze the pops until frozen solid, at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove the pops from the freezer and release them from the molds. Dip or drizzle them with the Magic Shell chocolate sauce and garnish with chopped peanuts. Serve immediately.
- ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Recipe by Kelly Senyei of Just a Taste. Please do not reprint this recipe without my permission. If you'd like to feature this recipe on your site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link to this post as the original source.