Cookie pops are a crowd favorite around these parts. While the chocolate variety certainly satisfies your sweet tooth, there’s just something about the zesty tang of cheesecake cookies that’s loved by dessert enthusiasts of all ages.
Best of all, you can skip the oven and ditch the forks because these festive bites are the ultimate no-bake sweets-on-a-stick. Vanilla sandwich cookies are blended with cream cheese and plenty of fresh lemon juice and lemon zest before being dunked in creamy white chocolate. Customize the cookie pops with a final shower of sprinkles and your ultimate birthday, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Halloween or (insert holiday here) dessert is served!
Craving more? Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes and a weekly newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 18 vanilla sandwich cookies with cream filling
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips or white candy melts
- Rainbow sprinkles, for topping
- Lollipop sticks
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the sandwich cookies until they are roughly chopped. Add the cream cheese, lemon juice and lemon zest, pulsing the mixture until it is combined and there are no large pieces of cookie remaining.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Using your hands, scoop out a portion of the cookie mixture and roll it into 1-inch balls, arranging the balls on the baking sheet. Insert a lollipop stick into each cookie ball then freeze them for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips or candy melts until they are smooth. Dip each cookie pop into the chocolate then immediately top it with sprinkles. Return each coated cookie pop to the baking sheet then refrigerate them for 10 minutes or until the chocolate is set.
- ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Recipe by Kelly Senyei of Just a Taste. Please do not reprint this recipe without my permission. If you'd like to feature this recipe on your site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link to this post as the original source.