Another year has come and gone and what a tasty year it has been! Count down the top 10 recipes of 2015 to discover which recipe claimed the number one spot.
10. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip: Get the Recipe
9. 5-Ingredient Baked Cauliflower Tots: Get the Recipe
8. Asian Zucchini Noodle Stir-Fry with Shrimp: Get the Recipe
7. Baked Orange Chicken Meatballs: Get the Recipe
6. Easy Homemade Mini Corn Dogs: Get the Recipe
5. Pumpkin Pie Rice Krispies Treats: Get the Recipe
4. Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownie Bites: Get the Recipe
3. No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Cups: Get the Recipe
2. Easy Stovetop Macaroni and Cheese: Get the Recipe
1. 5-Ingredient Zucchini Fritters: Get the Recipe
The Top 10 Recipes of 2015: Pin It
An outstanding collection of recipes! Any surprises for you in there? I guess it’s hard to know what’s going to explode with popularity. These are great.
Thanks so much, Mike! I had no idea people would love zucchini so much :)
I agree with many of those! While I have not yet tried them I definitely saw several on that list that I remember bookmarking when you first posted them. So many things I want to eat, so little time!
Thanks so much, Erin!