Skip the eggs and ditch the oven with a quick and creamy recipe for no-bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip!
I’m on a serious dessert dip kick lately, and what better way to follow up last week’s Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Dip than with a no-bake take on everyone’s favorite cookie? Ditch the eggs and skip the stove with this recipe for easy, creamy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip.
There’s good news, and there’s bad news. The good news is this cookie dough dip takes only 5 minutes to make. The bad news is you may be forced to share it with others.
And much like the Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies that inspired this recipe, you will not be subscribing to the sharing-is-caring mentality after you get a taste of this creamy confection. So go on and grab the oversize bag of pretzels and let the dipping and dunking begin!
And if you’re looking for even more sweet treats that can be whipped up without ever preheating the oven, don’t miss additional recipes for classic and creative no-bake dessert favorites.
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Cups: Get the Recipe
No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars: Get the Recipe
Easy No-Bake Cheesecake: Get the Recipe
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Pretzels or fruit, for dipping
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter, cream cheese and sugars until combined, about 2 minutes.
- Add the vanilla and salt and continue mixing then add the chocolate chips and blend just until combined.
- Serve the dip with pretzels or fruit for dipping.
- ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Recipe by Kelly Senyei of Just a Taste. Please do not reprint this recipe without my permission. If you'd like to feature this recipe on your site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link to this post as the original source.