A cool glass of champagne is a perfect way to kick off any summer weekend, and the refreshing bubbly is made even better with seasonal fruit and a splash of vanilla vodka. Feel free to let loose and experiment with pairing up different fruits. My favorites include, mango and pineapple or strawberries and frozen blueberries. So pop open a bottle and get shakin’ with a light, fruity cocktail that’s perfect under the summer sun.
- 4 raspberries
- 2 blackberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar syrup (see recipe below)
- Splash of vanilla flavored vodka
- 1/3 cup champagne
- First prepare the simple sugar syrup by combining equal parts sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat until sugar has completely dissolved.
- Muddle the raspberries and blackberries in a large glass.
- Add the sugar syrup and vanilla vodka.
- Turn a smaller cup upside down and fix over the large glass to form a shaker. Shake until mixed.
- Pour into serving glass and top with champagne.
- ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!