Up your brunch game with the ultimate recipe for Everything Bagel Breakfast Pizza topped with bacon, eggs and cheese.
“This is one of the greatest things I’ve ever made.”
Those were the actual words I exclaimed after snapping the final photos, videoing the last shot and then finally biting into slice after slice (after slice) of this Everything Bagel Breakfast Pizza.
Of the more than 2,000 recipes I’ve created in my 12+ years as a recipe developer, this one stands very near the tip-top of the Greatest of All Time list.
Of course breakfast pizza is nothing new, but this… this isn’t your average breakfast pizza. So how does it stand out from the carb crowd?
- The base of the pizza is brushed with bacon fat. (I repeat, bacon fat!)
- The crust of the pizza is brushed with bacon fat, and then sprinkled with everything seasoning.
- The top of the pizza stars the simple trifecta of bacon, eggs and cheese.
Put it all together and we find ourselves here, staring down what might possibly be the world’s greatest breakfast and/or brunch item.
Top off your pie with a shower of chopped fresh chives and a.m. feasting will never be the same again!
Craving more? Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes, meal plans and a newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 8 slices uncooked bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Flour, for dusting work surface
- 1 pound homemade or store-bought pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 3 Tablespoons Everything bagel seasoning
- Chopped fresh chives, for serving
- Black pepper, for serving
- Add the bacon to a large skillet set over medium-low heat. Cook the bacon, stirring as needed, until all the fat has rendered. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to a plate and set it aside. Pour the drippings into a separate bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lightly flour your work surface then roll the dough into a circle that’s roughly 1/4-inch thick.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet then brush it generously all over with the reserved bacon drippings.
- Top the pizza with the shredded mozzarella cheese, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
- Crack the eggs atop the pizza, spacing them out so that they aren’t overlapping.
- Brush the edges of the pizza one more time with the reserved bacon drippings, then sprinkle it with the everything seasoning.
- Bake the pizza until the crust is golden, the egg whites are set and the yolks reach your desired level of doneness, about 15 minutes.
- Remove the pizza from the oven then top it with the cooked bacon.
- Garnish with chives and black pepper then slice and serve.
- ★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Did you try this recipe?
Share it with the world! Mention @justataste or tag #justatasterecipes!
Recipe by Kelly Senyei of Just a Taste. Please do not reprint this recipe without my permission. If you'd like to feature this recipe on your site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link to this post as the original source.
Really tasty, easy, and looked impressive! Thanks
You are so welcome, Alicia! I’m thrilled you enjoyed the recipe!
This is the coolest idea ever! I love making breakfast pizzas and love this idea even more I’m curious to try it out topped with lox instead of the bacon for a kosher version
That sounds amazing, Zack! Can’t wait to hear your results!
Has anyone tried this with scrambled eggs?
That would totally work! Just scatter the scrambled eggs on top after baking.
What could you use besides the everything bagel seasoning as some in my family do not like that seasoning!
Hi Dorothy! You could use Italian seasoning or just omit it altogether. :)
this looks awesome! My family loves anything with everything topping on it. I will definitely make but I have a question. (Like one of the other comments I hate it when people haven’t tried recipe but comment)
The recipe says it feeds 6 but there are only 3 eggs to share?
Feel free to add more eggs, Kathi!
I usually don’t comment before making something as it’s a pet peeve of mine but I saw this and had to say how clever this recipe is. I’m loving it and will make it cause man, how can you go wrong…it’s got our favorites, pizza, and the flavors of our favorite breakfast….. Brilliant!
Thanks so much for your comment, Eva! I hope you enjoy the pizza!
This was so delicious and so easy!!! Will definitely be a keeper!
Woohoo! I’m so thrilled you enjoyed the recipe, Nicole!
I had everything on hand to make this today and it was a huge hit! My husband even requested that we make it again this weekend :)
I’m so thrilled you and your husband enjoyed the recipe, Sue!