Spring has sprung! And with the arrival of warmer temperatures, we can engage in our annual re-welcoming of all things carrot, asparagus, pea and rhubarb. First up? Carrot C…
10 Recipes Starring Leftover Halloween Candy
- 6 Comments
The costumes have come and gone by now, which means all that remains for many of us from the spookiest night of the year is leftover Halloween candy—and plenty of it. Make the most of your sweets stash with 10 decadent desserts starring Skittles, Snickers and every candy in between.
- Skittles: 99 Skittles Schnapps from Ministry of Alcohol
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cups: Peanut Butter Blondies from Just a Taste
- M&Ms: Monster Cookies from Just a Taste
- Life Savers: Homemade Lollipops from Meaningful Mama
- Kit Kat: Kit Kat Cake from Recipe Girl
- Tootsie Rolls: Tootsie Roll Fudge from Chameleon Girls
- Milk Duds: Milk Dud Cookies from Night Baking
- Snickers: Chewy Chocolate Chip Snickers Cookies from Baker’s Royale
- Butterfinger: Butterfinger Cupcakes from I Wrestled a Cupcake Once
- Peppermint Patties: York Peppermint Patty Brownies from Eat at Allie’s
What’s your favorite way to bake with leftover Halloween candy?