Find inspiration for adding a seasonal twist to breakfast through dessert with a variety of Quick and Easy Fall Recipes, including comforting breakfasts, hearty soups, dinner favorites, pumpkin-filled sweets and more crave-worthy fall favorites.
Table of Contents
Fall Breakfast Ideas
As the days grow shorter and the mornings cooler, there’s no better way to start your day than with a hearty and comforting fall-inspired breakfast. From light and fluffy Cinnamon Applesauce Pancakes to hearty Egg Casserole with Breakfast Sausage, I’ve got you covered with a variety of fall breakfast ideas.
Find your new favorite quickbread, and get ready to bake extra loaves for every fall occasion and holiday!
- The Best Pumpkin Bread: It’s insanely moist, perfectly spiced and totally foolproof. This recipe has been in my family for more than 30 years!
- Apple Cinnamon Banana Bread: This extra-moist quickbread is studded with juicy apples, plenty of cinnamon and a crunchy sugar topping.
- Mini Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread: Moist pumpkin bread meets swirls of creamy tangy cheesecake filling.
- Pumpkin Banana Bread: It might seem like a crazy combo, but one taste and you’ll be a believer.
Cozy Soup Recipes
There’s no better way to ward off the cold than to cozy up to a warm bowl of soup. Find inspiration with all of my favorite recipes, including velvety Thai Coconut Pumpkin Soup, Chipotle Chili con Carne and more.
Fantastic Fall Side Dishes
- 5-Ingredient Butternut Squash Fritters: They’re hot, crispy, salty and the ultimate way to sneak squash onto the plates of even the most veggie-averse eaters! Top ‘em with a cool dollop of sour cream or yogurt for fall’s fave side dish or snack.
- Roasted Butternut Squash Risotto: What’s not to love about a recipe that calls for butter, garlic, cheese and white wine? Big win!
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta and Balsamic Syrup: These toasted beauties get extra crispy in the oven and can be served hot or room temp. This recipe has converted many Brussels sprouts haters into lovers!
- The Best Mashed Sweet Potatoes: They’re silky-smooth, loaded with flavor, and can be made in advance then kept warm in a slow cooker.
- Easy Honey Roasted Carrots: Honey and olive oil provide the perfect coating that when hit with a burst of heat from the oven, transforms into a syrupy, sweet and savory topping. Finish off the carrots with a handful of chopped fresh herbs for the ultimate flavor-packed side.
Easy Dinner Ideas
These fall dinner recipes are sure to become staples on your dinner table throughout the autumn months. And don’t miss my top-rated recipe for Simple Roast Chicken with Garlic and Lemon.
Desserts to Fall For
Embrace the cozy aromas of fall with our selection of irresistible dessert recipes, including The Best Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Cream Cheese Frosting, Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies and my all-time favorite Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars.
This post may contain affiliate links.