Up your appetizer or snack game with this quick and easy recipe for Party-Perfect Cheese Straws studded with poppy seeds. Happy all things holiday! It is my absolute favori…
Fourth of July Favorites
- 1 Comments
Forget the forks this Fourth of July and celebrate summer with my favorite finger-friendly foods! I’m big on snacking, and when it comes to a backyard barbecue or picnic in the park, I love to entertain by offering an assortment of tastes. Something sweet, something savory and definitely something with a touch of spice. A variety of flavors and textures keeps palates intrigued and lets guests float back and forth from the sweet to the savory, and in my case, back to the sweet again.
Check out my picks below for the ultimate Fourth of July bash, including a signature cocktail for any size crowd. Happy Fourth and let the cooking begin!
- Kickstart your celebratory backyard bash with Bloody Mary’s for a Crowd
- Pair creative cocktails and cold brews with crunchy, salty Homemade Barbecue Potato Chips
- Add an Italian touch to your spread with classic Polpette Fritte
- Satisfy your carb cravings with a quick-fix take on Garlic Knots
- Set off flavor fireworks with a sweet finale in the form of homemade Caramel Corn